In my heart, there are many dates to celebrate when I think about La Tela: the first post, the big redesign done by my amazing hubby, when it became trilingual, the first little money I earned through it. But it’s around a year ago that I realised that my blog was growing more and faster than I ever imagined, and that I could convert it into my main job.
Writing has always been my biggest passion, I became a journalist and decided to study translation to become a literature translator—the idea of translating other people’s novels always fascinated me, it was a bit like making literature of my own.
Little I knew that after a beautiful 10-year-long life parenthesis of language teaching, my dream of writing for a living would finally come true thanks to this little blog for mums I started as a hobby. Life is so unpredictable, which is why my favourite quote has always been:
You can never connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.
Let's celebrate with a give-away!
On Monday I told you about the CityStroll2 by Choopie, a really thoughtful and practical 2-in-1 stroller organiser and shoulder bag. Today, to celebrate La Tela blogiversary with you, I’m giving one out! Yep, you heard me!
Participating is very simple:
- In the box below, you'll see different options. To enter the giveaway it's mandatory to: comment on this blog post (using the comment box below the post) and visit and like my Facebook page.
- You can gain more points (participations) by sharing this post on Twitter (+1 point) or Facebook (+2 points).
- If the winner hasn't followed the rules (for example, they said they shared it on Facebook but they haven't), he/she will be be disqualified. If you have any doubt, drop me a line please :-)
- The giveaway finishes at 11:59pm of May 17th.
- The winner will be published here on May 18th, and I'll also contact him/her by email.
- The giveaway is valid only in Europe (sorry, my beautiful South American readers, sending you a virtual hug!)
Tell me what you think
Did you like it? Do you agree or disagree? I'd love to hear from you.